|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Semi-detached property on Round House Park, Cringleford
- 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite & built-in storage
- Generous lounge with doors to the rear garden
- Well appointed kitchen with white goods
- Ground floor WC, plus first floor family bathroom & en-suite
- Gas central heating via combi boiler & uPVC double glazing
- Parking spaces & enclosed garden; close to childrens play area
- Within easy reach of major road links, local amenities & major local employers
- No pets, smokers or housing benefits considered
- Available NOW!
SUMMARY Brand new 3 bed semi-detached property on a newly developed area of Round House Park. Master bedroom with en-suite and built-in storage, 1 further double plus 1 single bedroom, 16'7 max lounge/diner opening onto the well-appointed kitchen. Parking spaces, enclosed garden and child-friendly location.
OUTSIDE The property fronts onto a shared access driveway with an area of private parking to the front of the house. Small flower beds flank the front entrance. A wooden gate allows access to the enclosed rear garden with garden shed. The rear garden is currently unfurnished, however the landlord has advised that this will be either shingle or turf.
DIRECTIONS Enter the Round House Park development from the A11, Newmarket Rd via Roundhouse Way. Take the second exit at the first roundabout onto Dragonfly Lane, and again at the second roundabout to continue on Dragonfly Lane. Turn left into Almond Drive. Follow the road round and the property is located in an offshoot of the main road, on the right hand side, just before a children's play area.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller/landlord's legal representatives or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Please note that photographs do not infer that the items shown are included in the sale /let, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation before proceeding further.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56407039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100361004132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.