|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (263 days ago)|
- Gorgeous raised ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Modern semi-open-plan kitchen with fully integrated applianc
- Good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Utility room with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Beautiful split-level decked rear garden
- Great location close to Earls Court
LONG LET. This beautiful two bedroom apartment has been finished to the highest standards with wood floors throughout and benefits from stylish interior design, bright and spacious rooms and a lovely split-level rear garden.
This attractive property is situated on a quiet residential street, ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on Old Brompton Road and is within easy reach of a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants on Fulham Broadway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1000519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.