|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (560 days ago)|
- 3/4 generous size bedrooms
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen & Utility room
- Recently re-furbished throughout
- Wealth of period features
- Sitting room with Inglenook fireplace
- Idyllic surrounding gardens
- Easy access to M40 & Oxford
- Fantastic countryside views
- Sought-after village location
Set in a perfect location with views of farm land, this property is rural with wonderful walks but still within easy access to shops in Thame and Stadhampton. This charming 14th century detached stone family home has been re-furbished to the highest standard, whilst still preserving its original character and exposed beams.
The property compromises of three double bedrooms and a fourth bedroom which could be used either as a large study or a guest room, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, boot room, large wrap around garden and ample parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56409499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100550002981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Associates, Little Milton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.