|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (396 days ago)|
- One double bedroom flat available for rent
- Located close to Preston road station
- Double glazed windows, communal garden
- On street free parking available
- Available now to view and move in
- Call us today to arrange your viewing
- EPC Band - D - 67%
A well maintained one double bedroom flat located within ten minute walk from Preston road station. This flat has to offer a large living space with a balcony, spacious bedroom, bathroom and a separate kitchen. Further more it also benefits from communal garden, on street free parking. Location being very close to public schools and an easy access to Preston road (Matropolitan Line)/ Kingsbury station (Jubilee Line) makes this flat an ideal choice for lot of people. To appreciate the size and condition of the flat an internal viewing is highly recommended. Please call us today to arrange your viewing. EPC Band - D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56411497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OPQP000160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.