|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Luxury modern three storey detached family home in gated community
- Three reception rooms
- Luxury breakfast kitchen and family room
- Seven double bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Easily maintanined gardens
- Driveway and double garage
- EPC Rating C (Available Now)
** TENANT INCENTIVE TO MOVE IN DURING DECEMBER**
A luxury modern three storey detached family home set within a gated private location in Dickens Heath.
The property briefly comprises; large reception hallway, downstairs WC, study, playroom, large lounge with doors leading to garden, dining room, spacious kitchen family room,with quality fittings, separate utility room, large landing leading to master bedroom with ensuite having bath and separate shower and large walk in wardrobe, two extra large double bedrooms with shower en suites and two further double bedrooms with storage, further stairs leading to second floor having two large double bedrooms with sky lights.
Other benefits the property offers are; rear garden, double garage and driveway for two cars, underfloor heating to all levels and property has use of an alarm.
Available now and viewing is essential to appreciate the quality this property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Dickens Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.