|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2016 (627 days ago)|
- FIRST MONTHS RENT FREE!!
- EPC Grade C
- Lovely Two Bed First Floor Apartment
- Located On The Fringes Of Laneshawbridge
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Comp Hallway And Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Beds And Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating And DG Windows
- Allocated Parking And Communal Gardens
FIRST MONTHS RENT FREE & REDUCED REF FEES!!
Lovely Two Bedroom, first floor apartment, located in this historic building (former Hartley Hospital). Situated on the fringes of Laneshawbridge, the property is close to all local amenities, mainline bus routes and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The property comprises: Entrance Hallway, Lounge, TWO good sized bedrooms, Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances, Bathroom, Gas Central Heating and double glazed windows.
The property is set in Beautifully landscaped communal gardens, has an allocated Parking space and No maintenance charges.
EPC Grade C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56419075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 200681629_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains Lettings, Colne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.