|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- SUPER LOCATION
- OVERLOOKING SALTS MILL
- SECOND FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH TWO WINDOWS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- WALKIN DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION AND ROBERTS PARK
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS
- ELECTRIC IS £40 PER MONTH PAYABLE TO THE LANDLORD
A SUPERB TWO BEDROOM Apartment on Victoria Road, perfectly located for all that the World Heritage Village of Saltaire has to offer.
The apartment is situated on the second floor and briefly comprises; communal entrance, staircases to the second floor, entrance hall, good sized lounge with two windows providing an excellent view over SALTS MILL. Fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances which include dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer and oven. Two bedrooms and house bathroom which includes a bath and separate shower cubicle.
DEPOSIT - £840 EPC - D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2260139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Saltaire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.