|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- 5 Bedroom town house in the heart of Primrose Hill
- Reception, Kitchen, Dining Room, 2 En-Suite Shower Rooms, Bathroom & WC
- Only moments to local amenities of Regents Park Road & Chalk Farm underground
- Off street parking for 2 cars and further Garage
Having recently been refurbished is this modern end of terrace 5 Bedroom town house situated on a private road only moments from Primrose Hill Park and nearby amenties of Regents Park Road. This family home is arranged over 4 floors offering approx. 2033sqft of living accommodation including access to a communal garden and off street parking for 2 cars and further garage. The Property has been finished to a high standard throughout. The nearest underground station is Chalk Farm station. Accommodation comprising of; spacious Reception with direct access to the communal garden, modern Kitchen with separate Dining Room, 4 generous sized Bedrooms, further single Bedroom or Study, 2 en-suite Shower Rooms, family Bathroom & guest WC. Available Now - Unfurnished. EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56420884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA164912_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Camden & Primrose Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.