|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (506 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW
- LOVELY MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- FURTHER FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING AMPLE PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
Thacker & Revitt are pleased to offer this substantial three bedroom chalet bungalow situated in the heart of Oakdale. Close to all local amenities and schools. With convenient bus links close by. The accommodation comprises lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen with built in cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Utility incorporating downstairs w.c. cloakroom. Ground floor bedroom. First floor comprises master bedroom with en suite shower room, and extensive spacious fitted wardrobes. Further bedroom and family bathroom. Outside benefits from driveway with parking for two vehicles and rear garden with storage shed. Offered unfurnished and available now. No Pets.
Please note that certain fees apply to the rental of this property. Please contact our office for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56422192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26474459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thacker & Revitt, Poole .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.