|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (470 days ago)|
- Good-sized mid-terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room & dining room
- Attractive fitted kitchen
- Spacious 3-piece bathroom
- Sought-after village location
- Paved yard & pretty garden forecourt
Located in the desirable village of Barrow, this delightful mid-terraced house offers deceptively spacious accommodation which is presented to high standards. The property boasts a sitting room and dining room, both with attractive fireplaces, a fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. Outside, there is a pretty garden forecourt and a generous paved rear yard with timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56426335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 363594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.