|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (440 days ago)|
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- FGCH / DG / ALARM
- 2 EN-SUITES PLUS BATHROOM
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM / STUDY
- DINING KITCHEN WITH UTIITY ROOM
- FURNISHED / UNFURNISHED / PART FURNISHED BY NEGOTIATION
A light and airy, contemporary 4 bedroom executive detached home having FGCH, D/G, alarm, utility room, 2 en-suite bedrooms, study, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, guest w/c, driveway and garage. A home perfect for modern family living or for those simply wishing to reside in luxury! This porerty is available unfurnished, furnished or part furnished by negotiation. Recently re-decroated a
Spacious entrance hall giving access to the guest w/c, study, lounge, dining room and dining kitchen which has a utility room off. The kitchen is fitted with wall nas base units and has integral appliances which include a dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge and freezer. The utility room has a free standing washing machine and tumble dryer.
To the first floor are the bedrooms plus the family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms off.
Outside the property to the rear is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn with small patio area - there is also driveway parking to the side for 2-3 cars plus a garage.
EPC Rating C
*NO PETS, SMOKERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000408826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Uttoxeter - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.