|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (115 days ago)|
- energy rating: tbc
- character cottage
- secure gated location
- 9 acres of communal gardens
- tennis court
- swimming pool
- outskirts of village
- utility bills £200
- excluding council tax
In the most idyllic of locations set in approximately nine acres of communal grounds, this newly converted one bedroom furnished character cottage is located on the outskirts of Lingfield village.
**CHARACTER COTTAGE**ELECTRIC GATES** SWIMMING POOL**TENNIS COURT**9 ACRES OF COMMUNAL GARDENS**FURNISHED**PARKING**
In the most idyllic of locations set in approximately nine acres of communal grounds, this newly converted one bedroom furnished character cottage is located on the outskirts of Lingfield village. Accessed through secure electric gates and surrounded by beautiful gardens with use of Tennis Court and Swimming Pool the property itself has been finished to a high standard throughout and offers double bedroom, open plan kitchen/living area and shower room. Utility bills are an additional £200 (excluding Council Tax).
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56427076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4135K0507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, East Grinstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.