|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (617 days ago)|
- Semi Detached House
- Renovation works currently being carried out
- Private rear garden
- Two seating areas in rear garden
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Parking available on street
- Separate utility room in the basement
- Second reception room
- Available late October
- Book a viewing today!
***BOOK TO VIEW NOW***SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE***RENOVATION WORKS CURRENTLY BEING CARRIED OUT***AVAILABLE FROM LATE OCTOBER***PRIVATE 100FT GARDEN WITH TWO SEATING AREAS***SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM***FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS***SEPARATE SHOWER AND BATHROOM***SPREAD OVER FOUR FLOORS***PETS CONSIDERED***DO NOT MISS OUT!***
Connells are delighted to offer this fantastic family home within extremely close proximity to the Faversham Town Centre.
This semi-detached house is situated in an extremely desirable location just a stones throw away from the town centre, Faversham train station, local schools as well as local shops and amenities. The property is also situated extremely close to the beautiful Almshouses.
Stone Street comprises of a wonderful kitchen/dining area which is equipped with a dishwasher, five burner gas hob as well as a fridge freezer. Just up from the kitchen is an extremely bright and airy space for dining and relaxing, a great sized wooden dining table and wooden bench are included within the let.
Just off of the kitchen/diner there is access to the spacious basement. The basement consists of a separate and extremely useful utility room which is equipped with a washing machine. The utility room offers a fantastic amount of storage and shelf/surface space.
The basement then leads onto a good sized double bedroom. The lower ground also benefits from having access to a private alleyway which is ideal for storing bikes/canoes etc.
On the ground floor there is a good sized living area with a decorative feature fireplace adding to the homely feel of the property. Just off the living room is another reception room, ideal for an office/ play room. There are doors in between the living area and reception room allowing you to separate the rooms or make the room as one depending on occasion or preference.
On the first floor the property includes two good sized bedrooms, the first room has built in large double wardrobes and the second bedroom has a freestanding wardrobe included. The first floor hugely benefits from having a separate WC, bathroom and shower room. The first of the three has a large shower and wash hand basin, the second bathroom has a good sized bath, WC and wash hand basin and there is also a separate WC on the same floor.
Stairs lead you to the second and top floor, this floor comprises of a very spacious and good sized double bedroom.
To the outside of the property there is a beautiful and private 100ft garden. Access to the rear garden can be gained through the kitchen/diner.
The garden also has TWO seating areas, one on the patio which is nearer to the front of the house, there are two benches here which included within the let. As the garden continues and turns to grass there is another seating area at the back of the garden where a picnic table is also included.
Permits are available for the road outside at a very reasonable annual cost, the property enables the occupiers to acquire at least one permit.
The property is currently undergoing renovation work and is looking on track to be available from the end of October.
***Book your viewing today with us on 01795 533544 and don't miss out on this unmissable family home.***
***HALF PRICE REFERENCING FOR A NOVEMBER MOVE IN!!!***
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56438353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1449K3508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Faversham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.