|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (304 days ago)|
- Modern Throughout
- 2 Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Utility Area
This property is fantastic for easy access to all local amenities within a short walk away. Shops include bakeries, clothes shops, food shopping and much more. THIS AREA UNDERGOING A REGENERATION and will have lots to offer. NEW PRIMARY AND JUNIOR SCHOOL. The area is great having a train station and being on the main bus routes and transport links to Doncaster, Sheffield and Barnsley. Also ideal for the new Aldi distribution centre and close for Manvers and Park Springs access.
Enter this property into the spacious lounge which is neutrally decorated and has brown carpets. The room follows through into a spacious modern kitchen that has an integrated oven and hob. There is a large window that looks out onto the garden and a storage area under the stairs. To the back of the property is a utility area and the white 3 piece modern bathroom. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms again all neutrally decorated. Outside there is a good sized low maintenance garden and on street parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56449402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5721K3807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.