|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (199 days ago)|
- Three bedroom house
- Presented unfurnished
- Popular residential location
- Driveway parking
- 1 bed annex in the garden
A spacious semi-detached property in this highly sought after location. Comprising of living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage & driveway and standing on large corner plot. Presented unfurnished, available November..
Quarry tiled floor, courtesy light, sealed unit double glazed security door leads through to
Spacious Entrance Hall
window to side, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, cloaks hanging cupboard with overhead storage, power points, light point, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard housing gas and electricity meter and fuse board, door through to
fitted wall mounted gas fire, double radiator, power points, light point, coving, TV point, doors opening through to
two useful fitted cupboards with shelving and storage space, power points, light point, double radiator, telephone point, double doors through to
door to side.
Also approached via the hallway. Refitted units comprising stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of Granite effect rolled edge working surfaces to either side incorporating New World four ring gas hob with New World single oven and grill below and overhead extractor, good range of matching wall mounted eye level units and maximum base mounted cupboards and drawers incorporating plumbing and space for washing machine, further drawers, corner display shelving, further work surface area with double cupboards below, space for fridge freezer, ideally situated power points, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, window overlooking rear garden, double radiator.
First Floor Landing
with window to side, access to insulated loft space.
fitted storage cupboard with shelving and overhead storage cupboard, double radiator, power points, light point.
airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving, window to rear, double radiator, power points, light point.
window to front, radiator, power points, light point.
Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, w.c, window to side, ceiling light point.
One bedroom bungalow situated in the rear garden, kitchen, bathroom bedroom, lounge.
Outside - Front Garden
To the front of the property are extensive gardens bordered by dwarf brick wall, area of well maintained lawn with well stocked borers, further area of lawn behind mature hedgerow with pathways providing access.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56450491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2606G5014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.