|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Spacious Modern Two bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Electric Heating & Upvc Double Glazed
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- Set Just Behind Carlton Shopping Centre
- Short walk to Plentiful Excellent Amenities
- Communal Parking
We are pleased to present this modern 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment situated in the sought after uphill location, a purpose built development close to the superb local amenities of the Carlton Centre and providing easy access to Lincoln town centre, making it an ideal home for professionals.
This contemporary style apartment comprises of an entrance hallway with a well proportioned open plan living / dining / kitchen with built in appliances, including an oven, hob and extractor over, integrated fridge.
The master bedroom has a generous en-suite shower room and there is a further double bedroom and bathroom.
Also benefitting from electric heating, full double glazing, communal parking space and a secure entry system. Please call now to view!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56453359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IPLL_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, South Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.