|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (495 days ago)|
- Modern 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- A stone throw from Imperial Wharf Station
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Terrace
- Secure underground parking
- Beautifully decorated throughout
A beautiful, contemporary three bedroom apartment to let in Octavia House, part of the prestigious St. George development at Imperial Wharf.
The superb apartment has been finished to a high specification, benefiting from excellent views and comprises three double bedrooms, two luxurious bathrooms including one ensuite, entrance hall, utility area, a spectacular open plan reception room surrounded by floor to ceiling windows providing ample natural light with a dining area and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
The property has excellent storage throughout and benefits from a large terrace.
Residents of this fabulous riverside development have an excellent array of shops and restaurants on the doorstep, as well as great transport links with Imperial Wharf train station connecting north towards West Brompton (district line) and south to Clapham Junction (trains to Waterloo and Victoria).
Apartments in Octavia House also have a 24 hour concierge, secure underground parking, and exclusive health club and fitness suite.
Available to rent now, part furnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT160482_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.