|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (524 days ago)|
- Desirable one bedroom apartment
- Boasts an impressive mezzanine level
- Gorgeous reception room with high ceilings
- Spacious, light flooded living space
- Finished to a high contemporary standard
- Proudly set in a sought-after period building
- Well-served by a host of local amenities
- Off-street parking space
LONG LET. This unique one bedroom apartment with a mezzanine-level offers excellent accommodation in this popular and charming residential block, benefiting from a porter, lifts and lovely communal garden/courtyard.
Located close to a superb selection of shops and amenities on Hollaway Road with an even more comprehensive range of trendy bars and restaurants on the popular Upper Street. Highbury & Islington Underground Station is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.