|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (101 days ago)|
- Delightful one bedroom first floor flat
- Direct access to a large communal garden
- Contemporary fitted open-plan kitchen
- Reception room with space for dining
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite and built in cupboard
- Well maintained throughout to a high standard
- Lovely high ceilings throughout
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated in a period conversion with direct access to a lovely communal garden, this chic one bedroom first floor flat also benefits from a contemporary open-plan reception room/kitchen.
Close to the open spaces of Walpole and Lammas Parks while the shops in Northfields are easily reached.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.