|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (588 days ago)|
- Impressive and beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- High ceilings and a wonderful mezzanine level
- Lovely period features blending with contemporary fittings
- Stunning reception with ample dining area
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom with wardrobes
- Modern shower room and access to a pretty communal garden
LONG LET. A stunning and luxurious two bedroom flat featuring impressive décor, period features, high ceilings, en suite facilities, ample storage space and a wonderful rear garden.
Earls Court Square is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and the trendy cafes of Old Brompton Road. Transport links are found moments away via Earls Court Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.