|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- 2nd floor elevation
- West & East facing aspects
- 682 sq.ft of internal space (approx.)
- Excellent transport links via St James' Park, Pimlico & Westminster Underground Stations
- Further rail links via Victoria Station
- Tenants fees apply
Presenting this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on the second floor. Further benefitting from 688 sq.ft of internal space, this apartment has east and west facing aspects. With the focus being on high quality specifications and luxury design, this property within the Regency Walk development is not to be missed.
As a whole, the Regency Walk development boasts twenty luxurious two and three bedroom apartments as well as two exquisite coach houses. These contemporary residences are finished to the highest standards of unique and innovative design. Meticulously furnished from top to bottom with state of the art Miele and Siemens appliances, these bright units are designed to fulfil you every need.
These residences have a truly enviable location in the heart of Westminster yet are tucked away in a secure gated courtyard providing peaceful inner sanctum.
Westminster, St James Park, Victoria and Pimlico stations are all within walking distance for Overground and Underground services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56459470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PAL160076_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, Paddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.