|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2015 (721 days ago)|
- Central heating
- White goods
- Utilities included
Property number 16282. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom beautifully furnished short let sleeping up to 3 people in the heart of Oundle. Fenton House is one of a handful of furnished short and long let properties in Oundle managed by Oundle Bespoke Apartments
Architecturally renovated with eclectic mix of old and weathered new materials.
Excellent interior with internal architectural stone, oak and brass details and interior designed as a furnished short let property with enclosed paved private walled garden.
Situated in the centre of town within a private development with parking.
• 2 Bedrooms
• Master Double Bedroom
• Second bedroom (single)
• Fully fitted family kitchen with AGA stove
• Lounge / Dining Room with stone fireplace and gas fire
• Walled garden
• Family Bath/Shower room
• Burgundian stone ground floor
• Gas Central Heating
• TV / DVD with Freeview
• Private parking
• Cleaning and linen included weekly
• Situated in Private Courtyard in Central town location
Price from £500 per week
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.