|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (309 days ago)|
- Enclosed Garden
- No housing benefit/DSS accepted on this property
- Close to motorway network
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Close to public transport
- Stylish Interior
- En suite
** Short term let available - Call for details **
This spacious town house is located in the popular Old Town suburb on the fringe of Barnsley town centre.
Featuring two reception rooms and three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room. There is a stylish and contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen, modern bathroom fitments and basement cellar.
Externally, there is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden, in addition to a forecourt to the front.
Located in the desirable old town area of Barnsley on the outskirts of the town centre, providing convenient access to the town’s many amenities, the district hospital and the M1 motorway network at junction 37.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitage Residential, Barnsley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.