|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (499 days ago)|
JD Property proudly introduce to the market a brand new high spec 2 double bedrooms apartment in the sought after Marine Wharf development .
Marine Wharf is a new and exciting development in residential Surrey Quays set beside the picturesque Greenland dock area, offering luxurious on site leisure facilities that includes a 24hr concierge and a residents only fully equipped gymnasium.
The property comprises of a two double bedrooms, fully fitted and stylish kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom with white sanitary ware/chrome fixtures, light/airy open plan living area & terrace/balcony. Available furnished .
• Few minutes’ walk to Surrey Quays/Canada Water Tube (Jubilee Line/East London overground)
• 10 - 15 minutes to Greenwich
• Easy access to Rotherhithe Tunnel and A12/A13
Local Amnesties :
• On site Bistro'Cafe
• On Site 24hr Tesco
• Odeon Cinema
• Hollywood Bowl
• Pizza Hut
• Deptford Market
• Surrey Quays Shopping Centre
• Seven Islands Leisure Centre
• Deptford park/Greenwich park
Call now to avoid disappointment!!!
Property ref: 121_2019_3953183
The Development boasts Concierge and Gym Facility
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3953183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.