|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (449 days ago)|
- Warnham location
- Three double bedrooms
- Master benefits from en-suite shower room
- Modern and fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Available Now
- Pets considered
- Garage and allocated parking bay
- Enclosed rear garden
- Outside brick storage shed included
Situated in the heart of Warnham village, just 3.5 miles from Horsham is this lovely unfurnished three bedroom town house. Entering through a pretty and enclosed front garden, the garden path leads to the front door which then opens out into the hallway. Off the hallway is a study, downstairs w.c, two reception rooms, separate utility room and fully fitted kitchen leading out into a private rear and enclosed garden which also contains a good sized brick storage shed. Upstairs is a family bathroom and three great sized bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room. The two front bedrooms overlook the pond and the rear bedroom overlooks the open fields. Garage and an allocated parking bay included. The local shop, butchers and pubs - The Greets Inn & The Sussex Oak are all within walking distance and just outside of the village, there is tennis courts and a public golf course. Both Warnham train station and Littlehaven train station are 5 minutes away providing access into London, Brighton & Dorking. There is also a good bus route service to both Horsham and Dorking. Available Now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000408626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Horsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.