|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (208 days ago)|
- Fantastic one double bedroom flat
- Set within an old Victorian school conversion
- Secure gated development with off-street parking
- Fabulous reception room with original double windows
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Double bedroom mezzanine area with walk-in wardrobe
- Gorgeous original brick features
- Fabulous communal gardens in convenient Bermondsey location
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Fabulous school conversion with many original features, this superb one bedroom flat also enjoys a gorgeous setting with mature, communal gardens all within a peaceful, secure development.
Set back from Pages Walk itself, this location is generally a peaceful residential area close to the amenities of Tower Bridge Road and Bermondsey Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.