|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (217 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow in own grounds
- Gated secure access and alarm
- Fully refubished throughout
- Spacious versitile living
- Available now
Newly refurbished, detached bungalow set in its own grounds with gated secure access, modern fixtures and decor throughout. Presented unfurnished. Viewing highly recommended, available the 20th of september.
Private drive way leading to Hardwood gates with private security access,
Shingle driveway to property, the side ample parking and double detached garage.
Double hardwood doors leading to impressive entrance hallway and alarm system (6 x 3.2m)
Left hand door leading to lounge with windows over looking the garden and doors leading out to patio, (7 x 3.8m) door to bathroom with Wc and wash hand basin
Study/playroom (3.6 x 4.5m)
Door from lounge to guest bedroom with double aspect windows over looking the grounds (4 x 3.6m) with modern en-suite bathroom comprising bath and shower enclosure, Wc and wash hand basin
Entrance hallway right hand door
Leading to dining room and open plan kitchen (8.5 x 6.2m) with limed oak units and dark moulded work tops, all white goods intergrated including oven and build in microwave, gas hob with extractor, stainless steel sink unit, wine racks, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Use full utility room
Bedroom 1 front aspect double glazed window, with double build in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
Bedroom 2 with rear aspect double glazed window, with en-suite shower room.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56465689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0949L5528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.