|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (589 days ago)|
- 1 Reception
- 4 Bedrooms
- Permit Parking Available
- Furnished Property
- All double beds
- Newly refurbished
- 5 Minutes from University Park Campus
- 1 Bathroom
**BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE **Close to Derby Road and Lenton Boulevard **FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS **Permit parking available **RECENTLY RENOVATED BATHROOM KITCHEN **Leather sofas **SUMMER RETAINER **Kitchen upgraded last year **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this four double bedroom property to the market to rent for the next academic year, ideally located just of the main Lenton Boulevard and close to Sainsbury`s.
- Recently renovated bathroom and kitchen
- BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE - £88 for Gas, Water Electric & TV!!! ***
- Leather sofas
- Ikea furniture throughout
- 20 seconds from Lenton Boulevard
- 4 DOUBLE Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Available 01.07.17 - 30.06.18 (50 week let - July retainer)
Rent £75pppw exc. of bills £88pppw inc Gas, Water, Electric & TV Licence
Call us today to arrange your viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56465881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26559645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.