|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (501 days ago)|
- Newly converted end of terrace luxury house
- Light and airy two bedroom accommodation
- Large open plan living area with luxury kitchen area
- Contemporary fittings throughout
- Modern shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Highly convenient central town location with immediate access to shops and amenities
Newly converted end of terrace contemporary house located in this convenient central position close to Clevedon's Town Centre.
This luxury house offers a large open plan living space with a newly fitted kitchen with integrated cooker and lounge/dining area with built in storage. Upstairs there are two light and airy bedrooms and a contemporary shower room with a further downstairs toilet on the ground floor.
This delightful house has been newly decorated and newly carpeted throughout and includes double glazing and gas central heating. The house is situated within the heart of the town with immediate access to The Triangle shopping area. The vibrant town centre location also offers easy access to lots of the towns main amenities as well being situated with a level approach to the sea front. EPC=Ordered
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7231371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, CLEVEDON.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.