|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Private balcony from the lounge overlooking the river
- Additional private balcony joining the two bedrooms
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Located directly on the riverfront
- Indoor swimming pool, spa, gym
- 24hr concierge
- Close to Vauxhall Underground
A stunning brand new fourth floor St James' Riverlight apartment located directly on the riverfront in the heart of the new Battersea Nine Elms development. The apartment has two double bedrooms, with en-suite and built in wardrobes to master, an additional luxury shower room, designer fitted kitchen with appliances, spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows offering maximum natural light coming in and amazing views over the river. Benefits from a private balcony from the lounge overlooking the river and an additional private balcony joining the two bedrooms. All residents at Riverside will have exclusive use of an indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, private cinema, virtual golf, 24 hour concierge, club lounge with new shops, restaurants, bars and caf?s opening. There is also a secure underground parking space. This is a great opportunity to own a piece of one of London's most iconic sites.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56466439.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5407137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.