|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (343 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Energy Rating C
- Ideal for Train Station
- Close to local amenities
- Great for Commuting
- Parking Space
Viewing is essential on this lovely presented property in the sought after area. Fantastic location for a wide range of local amenities from access to shops, train station, town centre amenities doctors, dentists and hospital. The area offers the benefit of a leisure centre to entertain the whole family, parks, a short distance to Conisbrough castle and gardens. And if you enjoy socialising then a call along to the local pubs, relax and let the children play. If you need access to Doncaster and Rotherham then this is ideal been centrally located.
Enter this lovely presented property into the hallway, having the benefit of a cloakroom with WC and hand basin. Along to the kitchen with a great range of wall and base units with matching worktop and tiles and an integrated oven and hob. The kitchen and living room are open plan and has rear facing french doors that open onto the beautiful garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and the main bathroom having a 3 piece suite in white with shower over the bath. The whole house is decorated in neutral colours and isnt to be missed!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56475235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4055M2507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.