|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished large flat
- Solid wood floors
- French doors leading to the private patio garden
- Communal gardens with racing track, tennis courts
- Short walk from Earls Court
- RBK&C Band E £1,303.85
**NO ADMIN FEES** A recently refurbished two double bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, on the raised ground floor of a Victorian conversion, with private garden leading to extensive communal Philbeach Gardens.
The property comprises a large reception with solid wood floors and open plan to kitchen with breakfast bar. The kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances throughout and granite worktops. The reception has French doors leading to the private patio which leads through to the extensive communal gardens of Philbeach Gardens with racing track and tennis courts. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, a further guest double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, and a guest walk-in shower room. There is good storage throughout.
Philbeach Gardens is located a short walk from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines) and moments away from the A4 and A40. There are excellent amenities on your doorstep with Earls Court and Old Brompton Roads and the large Tesco on Cromwell Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56477299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2085693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.