|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (405 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Open Plan Sitting/dining room/kitchen
- Master Bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobe
- Second double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking space and storage cupboard
- Tenant Fees Apply
A well presented 2 double bedroom (one with en-suite shower room) ground floor apartment located on the edge of the town with views, gas central heating, double glazing, parking and storage cupboard. The property comprises of hallway, open plan kitchen/living room, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Tenant fees apply. EPC rating: B
Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
Master Bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobe
Second double bedroom with built in wardrobe
Gas Central Heating
Parking and storage
To secure this property we agree to pay Seddons a holding fee of �100. The holding fee covers part of the cost of administration and preparation of the tenancy agreement. Charge for one applicant �186 including VAT. Charge for two applicants �270 including VAT. A guarantor is an additional �90 including VAT. The �100 is non-refundable if referencing is unsuccessful.
Details for property ID 40886 supplied to Rightmove on 03/11/16 at 9:45 am
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56479192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Tiverton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.