|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (285 days ago)|
610 Sq feet / 57 Sq metres.
Rates from £1,480 - £1,650* + VAT per week with a minimum 90 days stay.
Situated on the fourth floor (no lift), with a rear-facing bedroom, this luxury penthouse apartment has great views of central London and offers:
- One bedroom with a superking size bed, fitted wardrobes and 32" flatscreen Smart TV
- Spacious bathroom with bath and shower
- Open-plan living room with kitchen and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen with Neff appliances, a Nespresso Coffee Machine and integrated dishwasher
- Separate utility room with washer/dryer and additional storage space
- Workstation and two cordless VoIP Telephones with voicemail
- 40" flatscreen Smart TV in the living room
- Underfloor heating throughout
Weekly rates include:
- All utilities and council tax
- Twice weekly maid service with full linen change
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Full SKY TV package and Netflix via the Smart TVs
- 24-hour Telephone Concierge Service providing grocery shopping services, theatre bookings, dinner reservations etc.
- Complimentary Welcome Pack on arrival including a day pass to The Third Space Health Club, Ren Skincare products, a Diptyque candle and a - selection of Nespresso coffee capsules.
This apartment is available on a 90 day minimum let basis.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 8409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.