|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (123 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Set within an attractive period mansion block
- Benefits from 24 hour porter and lift concierge
- Offers bright and spacious reception room
- Features well equipped and modern kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional well presented bedrooms
Full descriptionLONG LET. With a great location in popular St John's Wood this fabulous three bedroom flat features ample living space with stylish décor, balcony and a great location.
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, the property is near to Regent's Park and opposite London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.