|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (536 days ago)|
- A bright and spacious first floor flat
- Set within a modern purpose built building
- Private off street parking
- Beautifully presented throughout and exceeds 550 sq. ft
- Generous reception room with ample space for a dining table
- Separate kitchen with good work-surface space
- Bathroom with a white suite
- Sspacious double bedroom
- A landscaped communal garden
- Moments from Wandsworth Common
A bright and spacious first floor flat set within a modern purpose built building with private off street parking. Once inside, the flat is beautifully presented throughout and exceeds 550 sq. ft. On entering the flat there is a wide L shaped entrance hall with useful storage cupboards, off which all of the rooms are situated. The accommodation comprises a generous reception room with ample space for a dining table, a separate kitchen with good work-surface space, a bathroom with a white suite and a spacious double bedroom. To the rear of the building there is a landscaped communal garden and access to the parking space for the flat. This lovely property is located in Trieste Court on St. James's Drive, moments from Wandsworth Common. The transport links providing convenient links in to the City, the West End and outer London are Balham Mainline and Underground stations and Wandsworth Common Mainline station, all of which are only a short walk from the property. The abundance of cafes, restaurants, shops and leisure facilities local to Wandsworth Common, Bellevue and Northcote Roads and Balham are also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56483902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WCM130291_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.