|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2015 (657 days ago)|
- Almost Brand New Apartment
- Fifth Floor, Amazing Views
- Concierge At Reception
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating B
- 119 Sq M / 1280 Sq Ft
- Two Bathrooms
- Great Storage
This luxurious fifth floor executive apartment is literally only a few months old, and is finished to a very high standard. The wrap around South-facing balcony offers lovely views of the Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve and the West London rooftops beyond.
This luxurious fifth floor executive apartment is literally a few months old, and is finished to a very high standard and flooded with natural light. The wrap around South-facing balcony offers incredible views of the Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve, the West London rooftops beyond, and as far as The Shard, and the location is just a few minutes from the High Road and Chiswick Park tube station.
It is perfect for those looking for a 'high-specification, high-impact, low-maintenance' apartment, located in the heart of Chiswick and with great commuter links. Those based at Chiswick Business Park may be especially interested.
The accommodation comprises:-
- spacious entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed, with two generous storage cupboards (one of which houses the washer dryer), and video entry system;
- very generously proportioned living space with open-plan kitchen, and full wall of glass overlooking the balcony;
- the kitchen is fully equipped and fully integrated, with granite work top;
- master bedroom suite with built-in double wardrobe, luxury en suite shower room, and large dual-aspect windows;
- two further double bedrooms;
- luxury bathroom;
- private South-facing balcony;
- concierge reception service;
- private on-site garage for very secure parking.
The contemporary kitchen is fully-equipped and fully-integrated with a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and pop up sockets to keeps things neat and tidy with a contemporary minimal look. The large full-height and full-width sliding doors at the other end of the open-plan living space lead out to the balcony and flood the room large amounts of natural light.
Additional benefits include under floor heating throughout, solid wood flooring, of course the private garage, and daytime concierge and Auta Avant security entry system.
Chiswick Point is located very close to Chiswick Park tube station, which is on the District Line of the London Underground network. For those who may prefer the London Overground Network, Gunnersbury is a very comfortable walk.
The number and variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities on Chiswick High Road is sure to impress, and the development is absolutely close enough to really allow you to make the most of what is on offer.
Flexibly furnished upon negotiation.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56486984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0868F5218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.