|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (431 days ago)|
- Period property with large rooms
- Over 1,750 square ft floor space
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Wood burning stove
- Mature garden
- Car port plus parking for several cars
- Brick built storage shed
- Pets considered
Recently refurbished, East Almer Farmhouse benefits from generous room proportions, period features and oil fired central heating throughout.
· Modern farmhouse style kitchen with separate utility room.
· Dining room.
· Very large dual aspect sitting room with wood burning stove.
· Downstairs double bedroom or third reception room.
· Modern shower room.
· Large dual aspect master bedroom.
· Bedroom two has feature fireplace.
· Spacious, modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
·Mature private garden
·Brick built car port in addition to parking for several cars.
Viewings are highly recommended. Please telephone Charborough Estate Office for further details - 01258 857204.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MR000541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.