|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (333 days ago)|
- EPC- C
- Ground Floor Apartment
- A Minute Walk To Train Station
- One Allocated Parking Bay
- Available December
FANTASTIC APARTMENT IN SUPERB LOCATION!
Do not miss your chance to view this ground floor, one bedroom apartment centrally located and ideal for commuters!
The property boasts spacious hallway, fitted kitchen with washer/ dryer, fridge/ freezer, hob and oven. One good size double bedroom and white suite bathroom with shower over bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
The best feature of this apartment is the living room- it is light and spacious with more than enough room for a table and chairs and there are french doors which lead to a small patio area.
This apartment is set to the rear of the development which adds to its appeal and there is one allocated parking bay.
Further advantages are: neutral decor throughout, two fitted storage cupboards in the hall way, door entry system, double glazing and you couldn't be any closer to High Brooms Train station with its direct links to London. There are local amenities a five- minute walk away and Tunbridge Wells town centre is a short drive away as is the A21 connection.
Please call 01892 546441 to arrange a viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56493622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0202H2013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.