|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (353 days ago)|
- Bright and modern one bedroom flat
- Set on the first and second floors of a period conversion
- Features a spacious reception room/kitchen
- Great Crouch End location
- Lovely bedroom and seperate shower room
- Moments from amenities and transport
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom duplex flat provides stylish accommodation, which features a spacious reception room/kitchen and is located close to Finsbury Park.
Ossian Road provides a great location close to the shops and restaurants found in the centre of Crouch End, while Finsbury Park also nearby. Transport links include Crouch Hill Station and Finsbury Park Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.