|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (441 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Private front-aspect balcony
- Refurbished to a superb standard
- Fabulous location in Marylebone
LONG LET. Situated on one of Marylebone's most distinguished mews streets, this fantastic two bedroom flat has been refurbished to a superb standard and offers private front-aspect balcony.
Weymouth Mews is just moments from the greenery of Regent's Park and the shopping facilities of Regent Street, while a wealth of local restaurants, cafés and other attractions can be found throughout the surrounding area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.