Retail Property (high street) to rentUnit 3, Valentine Retail Park South, Tritton Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6
8,000 sq. ft.
- 8,000 sq ft (743 sq m)
- Planning consent for a unit of 8,000 sq ft (745 sq m).
- Consent for additional mezzanine floor space of 4,000 sq ft (370 sq m), if required.
- Number of national retailers in close proximity (The Range, Next and Wren).
- Lease terms and rent by negotiation.
The unit will be located on Valentine Retail Park, Lincoln's primary out of town retail park. The development is located directly off Tritton Road, an arterial route into Lincoln, abd a short distance from the University of Lincoln.
The unit will be situated to the front of the retail park, facing Tritton Road. Immediately adjoining neighbouring occupiers include The Range and Wren kitchens.
The park is also home to Next, TK Maxx, DFS, ASDA Living, Carphone Warehouse,
Costa, Brantano, DFS and American Golf.
Planning consent has been granted for the construction of a retail warehouse of 8,000 sq ft (745 sq m), with the option if required, for additional mezzanine floor space, of up to 4,000 sq ft (370 sq m).
The planning permission restricts the use to non-food and non-clothing retail uses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56496271.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2006539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.