|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2017 (144 days ago)|
- STUDENTS - 2017/2018
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Well presented three bedroom terraced property
- Lounge with open plan aspect to kitchen
- Well presented throughout
- Modern bathroom with three piece suite & shower over bath
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- On road parking
- Viewing highly recommended
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer this three bed spacious terraced property available for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Ground floor bedroom to front aspect.
Hallway with stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge to rear aspect having fire place with feature surround and open aspect to kitchen.
Kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units, electric oven, four ring electric hob with extractor over, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Spacious double bedroom to front aspect with fitted wardrobes.
Further double bedroom to rear aspect with built in wardrobes.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level w.c, wash basin and bath with shower over.
Decked rear garden.
To let furnished.
Rent £60.00 per person per week.
Deposit £200 per person.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56499496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987003731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.