Office to rentDoctors Garden, Higher Union Road, Kingsbridge, TQ7
£25,000 pa (£2,083 pcm)
3,110 sq. ft.
- 3,110 sq ft (288 sq m)
- New High Specification B1 Light Industrial / Office Units
- Ground Floor Storage / Workshops with First Floor Offices
- Individual Units 144 sq m (1,550 sq ft) may combine 288 sq m (3,100 sq ft)
- Rent for Each Unit: £12,500 pax
The units will comprise of two semi-detached units which
currently will provide a large ground floor work space with 2.6m ceiling height and accessed via a 2.5m high roller shutter door.
The unit is accessed via a glazed front door which opens to a bright reception area with stairs to the first floor office
accommodation. The first floor will comprise a large open plan office area which can be partitioned allowing the space to be adapted to the occupiers specific needs. There are W.C facilities on the ground floor. Each unit benefits from 3 allocated car spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56499949.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.