Retail Property (high street) to rentSilver Street, DONCASTER DN1
£10,000 pa| £833 pcm
Very well located Commercial unit to let in the heart of Doncaster Town center DN1 The property is located on a busy main street with foot pedestrians and vehicle access. The space offers a large open area ideal for any business to develop into whatever business requirements. To the rear of the property, it also offers a good size kitchen, WC and privet office.
Located on Silver street Town centre with high footfall and vehicle access on this busy street. no parking access but pay and display parking only 2 minuets away. easy access for customers and staff. the property comprises of ground floor retail which was previously trading as a well known successful hair salon for over 20 years.
deal use of this property: cafeteria/ coffee shop, hair dressing saloon, letting agent office, show room. The property has been recently stripped out and refurbished to an open space shop ready for occupation with light refreshment of decor. The property has easy access from main train station and major roads A1M, M18 and M1
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Force 10 Property Management, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.