|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (289 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Generously arranged over the lower ground and ground floors
- Four bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception with adjoining kitchen with skylights
- Lovely split level garden
- Exceptional location moments from the River
LONG LET. Offering a bright and beautifully presented interior with ample living and entertaining space, this stunning four bedroom house is located moments from the many amenities along King's Road.
Danvers Street is a pretty residential address which connects the banks of the River Thames with King's Road for an extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and eateries leading into Sloane Square.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 998060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.