Office to rentLamport Manor, Lamport Manor, Lamport, Northampton, NN6
Removed 616 sq. ft. | £720 pcm| £166 pw
- 616 sq ft (57 sq m)
- TO LET - For Further Information, View Property
- Self-contained office accommodation
- Sympathetically converted from former farm buildings
- Beautiful countryside setting
- Generous car parking
- Immediately available to let on a new lease
The offices occupy a rural setting in the village of Lamport, just off the A508 in Northamptonshire.
The offices have been created from former farm buildings and sympathetically converted to provide good quality office accommodation, in two courtyards, with generous car parking provisions and in a beautiful countryside setting.
Typical offices within the scheme feature carpeting or wood laminate flooring, a mix of plasterboard and exposed brick, exposed beams, electric storage heating, some window blinds and up-lighting. Each has its own electricity meter, kitchen area and wc
The properties are available to let on new internal repairing leases with a rolling monthly tenant option to break.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56503504.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.