|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (355 days ago)|
* Delightful Grade Listed Cottage with Many Character Features.
* Modern Kitchen/Diner with Integral Oven, Gas Hob and Fridge.
* Spacious Living Room with Woodburner. Conservatory.
* Large Top Floor Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room.
* Three Further Bedrooms. Family Bathroom with Shower over Bath.
* Utility Room/Downstairs WC. Gas Central Heating.
* Large Enclosed Gardens to Front and Rear with Lawn, Patio and Shed.
* Available Early November. No Dogs. Tax Band C = £1426.53 per year.
Living Room -
Bedroom 1 -
Ensuite Shower -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Bedroom 4 -
Utility Room/Wc -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967. Messrs. Bennett Jones for themselves and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: All statements contained in their particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendors. None of the statements contained in their particulars as to this property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact. Any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. The Vendors do not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56504968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26564542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Jones, Dursley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.