|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (547 days ago)|
- First Floor Victorian Conversion
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Sleek Kitchen
- Flooded With Natural Light
- Moments From Lower Clapton Road
Situated on the first floor of this glorious Victorian residence is this newly renovated apartment. With spacious rooms, bright interiors and neutral decor. This property boasts gorgeous features with high ceilings, sash windows and a fireplace. Comprising of an open plan reception area and sleek modern kitchen, double bedroom, stunning shower room and ample storage. Located close to the ever changing Lower Clapton Road and Chatsworth Road and many shops and eateries. Clapton Station and plenty of other transport links are available in this area making it absolutely ideal for a professional couple.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAC120420_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.