- Accommodation comprises:
- Character sitting room with inglenook fireplace; woodburning stove.
- Brand new high spec luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral fridge/freezer; dishwasher; built in oven & hob; microwave. Doors onto rear courtyard garden.
- Feature first floor landing; double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Second double bedroom; shower room/WC and wash basin.
- Stairs to attic room/study.
- Attractive and private courtyard garden to the rear.
- Gas fired central heating.
A charming and beautifully presented newly refurbished three storey town house with delightful period features throughout. Brand new luxury fitting kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances; sitting room has an inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove; attractive and private courtyard garden; situated a few minutes walk from the centre of historic Ludlow. Viewing highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality of the accommodation.
AVAILABLE NOW. UNFURNISHED OR PART FURNISHED AS REQUIRED. Sorry no smokers, DSS or pets. Not suitable for small children.
Directions From Nock Deighton's Bullring office on foot walk to the top of the Bullring and turn left into Tower Street. At the end of Tower Street turn right and continue down Lower Galdeford. Emily Place will be found a short distance away on the right hand side.
Property ref: 121_554_3642645
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56507398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3642645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ludlow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.